Friday, February 06, 2015

Andrew Sullivan Stops Blogging

   Well, damn.
   I really like Sullivan. Admittedly, I've drifted away from the Dish since the advent of premium...(too lazy to even just switch to incognito mode...)... But I never stopped liking it. I knew that this was in the offing, but I didn't know he was going to do it so soon.
   Farewell, Andrew. I disagreed with you a lot (e.g. about Clinton), but I admire your fair-minded liberalish/conservativish centrism.
   I also think that this is a time when we really need Sullivan's input. He's one of the few liberalish bloggers to call bullshit on the rise of the far left (SJWs, neo-PCs, far-left feminists, et al.). Damn poor timing, Sully. Damn poor...
  Best of luck to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home