Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Walking Dead: In Which I Am Scooped Yet Again

Well, so much for my recent brainstorm. A zombie t.v. series! Hasn't Joss Whedon shown us that you can do more with t.v. than you can with movies? Movies are for high-budget brainless action. T.v. is...well, generally for low-budget brainlessness. But it doesn't have to be! What's needed, I realized, to really represent the horrors of the IZA, is a t.v. series...slogging on, day after day, horror after horror...plus, I could get rich! Rich I tell you!

Ah well. More than a day late and a dollar short, as usual.

Here's AMC's up-coming series, The Walking Dead...and it looks pretty dang good according to me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Myca said...

Let me tell you how freaking dark the comic is. After reading 30-40 issues, you start to understand what a mercy it is that zombie movies eventually end.

Because, yeah, sometimes, death is better.

---Myca

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home