Thursday, August 27, 2009

Glenn Beck

Wow. I used to try to watch Faux News every now and then, but it got too surreal for me some time ago.

But I happened to run across Glenn Beck yesterday...and who does he have on? Rush Limbaugh. It was so nauseatingly, ridiculously idiotic that I just couldn't watch for long...but, of course, I couldn't stay away either. When I came back, his guest was...Karl Rove!

Powerful forces of teh Crazy are gathering in the east...darkness looms...good people watch the skies fearfully.

Add in Ann Coulter, Dick Cheney, Pat Robertson, Tom De Lay, Sarah Palin and, oh, say Ken Starr and you've got something like the wingnut Nazgul...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mystic said...

Did you do this because I mentioned that I was watchin hannity the other day?

If so, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous The Dark Avenger said...

Keith Olbermann called him Loathsome Rhodes, if the shoe fits, as the old saying goes.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home