Friday, November 28, 2008

Byron York: "Will There Be" an Obama Derangement Syndrome?

You've got to marvel at York's ability to write shit like this with a straight face. [Note: responding to the reliably clueless Andrew McCarthy.]

So...did this moron miss out on the entire campaign? And, er, does he ever read the NRO? Or His own posts? The people who had CDS already have full-fledged ODS.

Here's a short history lesson:

1. Clinton, a good and centrist President: hyperbolic, insane criticism from the National Review.

2. Bush '43, possibly the worst President of all time--and an extremist: sycophantic adulation from NRO.

3. Obama, giving every sign of being a good President, and a centrist: hyperbolic, insane criticism from NRO before he is even inaugurated.

Can anyone thing of any reason to take NRO at all seriously?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit like what, the link you made doesn't work. But I don't take you seriously either because all you do is call people stupid or whatever. But I read you anyway because I like when you make links because they actually say something unlike you. Please make a good link and I'll read it for myself not your version of it. That why I bookmark your site, keep calling people stupid. that's how I can tell they're smarter than you. Keep it up, Ace.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Oh no Anonimus! I cant beleeve you dont take me seeriusly. I take you seeriusly b/c whut u rite is always so smart and gud! You should keep it up 2, Joker!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've writting some crappy stuff in my life, as readers of this blog can no doubt attest to. But if I ever write anything half this idiotic, I will hang up my keyboard and move to a unabomber shack.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

But Anonimus you iz so smart and knows so much bout politiks an polisy an u are such a gud thincker...pleez grase us with yer smartness more!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever

12:23 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Wow--not only a policy genius, but a comic one, too!

I am truly in awe...

9:00 AM  
Blogger lovable liberal said...

Ah, WS, wrestling with a pig - good fun, huh? Why is it that some people can't distinguish between typos and the inability to write clearly enough to communicate even a basic thought? Why is it that some people can't tell that the admission of occasional error makes one more credible, not less? Clearly, A is in the fearful fibrillating black heart of Duhbya's demographic.

I guess the world needs trolls, but I haven't figured out why. Still, I loves me some pig rasslin', too.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Maybe he just doesn't like my writting...

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home