Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Democratic Tracker Assaulted at Republican Rally

Here's the video at Kleiman's digs.

It's clearly assault. I'm sure this won't be a very popular comment, but I have to say that I got almost as angry at the Democratic victim of this assault as I did at the Republican aggressor. Look, you have to be willing to defend yourself. This Republican is clearly a tool who would go down after one punch. It's immoral to allow yourself to be assaulted in this way. One has an obligation to defend the innocent when possible, and this means yourself as well as others. I realize that some people don't know how to fight, or aren't accustomed to it...but still. It's just wrong to allow yourself to be pushed around in this way.

Though, of course, this Republican thug is an evil sonofabitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home