Sunday, March 25, 2007

Congrats to the Heels on a Great Season
and to G'town for Getting to the Final Four

Damn! I wanted US to win! It's way more fun that way...

Oh, man, I love this team. What a fun season, what a treat to have gotten to watch these guys play. When they were hitting on all cylinders, they were nigh on unstoppable, and just about the most fun team to watch of any I've ever seen.

Congrats to Georgetown, too, on a good game, and on getting to the Final Four.

(Yes, I know Carolina c-h-o-k-e-d. [Make that "melted down" or something...I didn't want it to seem like I hadn't noticed that they went 2-for-23 at one point, but 'choked' suggests some kind of culpability or something, which I didn't intend]. No, I don't want to talk about it. They're an unbelievably young team. It happens.)

Go Tar Heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home