Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wes Clark on Exiting Iraq

Thanks to Lewis Carroll for pointing us to this.

Clark is still my number 1 choice for president in 2008. He's the smartest, most sensible, and most experienced politician on the horizon so far as foreign/military policy is concerned. As you know I'm already inclined to accept his claims (that immediate withdrawal and setting withdrawal time-tables are bad ideas), but I'd defer to Clark if I didn't already agree with him on this. This is a clear case of having an expert opinion that's worth more than any of ours.

1 Comments:

Blogger oyster said...

I love the guy too.

He's at his best when when talking foreign policy, and going after Bush.

Now if he can only retain interest in more mundane domestic issues, and not stumble so badly out of the gate.

That campaign was grueling. I look forward to the next one.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home