Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Temporary Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Related Quietude

O.k., I don't expect to get away with this without absorbing a hefty amount of ridicule, but I just finished watching the final season of Buffy Monday night (never seen it all before) and I've been moping around ever since. So don't expect any posts for a couple of days. (Oh, yeah, I'm grading finals, too...but that seems less important right now...).

Cripes, what am I, thirteen? (Answer: noooo.... More like triple that...) Some of my friends, they mope around after finishing Anna Karenina and suchlike...me, I'm depressed over the end of a t.v. show about teenage vampire chop socky.

And can anybody explain to me WHY I decided to be a school marm instead of a chop socky demon fighter? Or a Nazi hunter? Or fighter pilot? Or Raider of the Lost Ark?

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home