Monday, July 19, 2004

Greeting and Apology
 
Hey all.  Sorry for the longer-than-expected hiatus.  The trip was somewhat longer than expected, I got food poisoning from my first meal back in the States, my computer crashed, and I discovered Firefly (the short-lived t.v series).  Plus politics started disgusting me all over again within about a week of my return.  Furthermore, I really enjoyed my break from the internet...ignorance is, if not bliss, then at least rather less stressful than knowledge.  (When American politics are at issue, anyway...)  Anyway, sorry for not checking in and at least letting you know.  My computer has yet again been promised to me by tomorrow, so I plan to post something substantial soon, plus fascinating details of my travels and travails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home