Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ralph Nader Sues Democratic Party

One half of my brain:
This does seem important, and he deserves his day in court. If the Dems did this then they deserve to be slapped down hard.

The other half:
For God's sake, when is this stupid SOB going to STFU? He's not satisfied at having helped bring us the worst presidency of all time? Thanks again, Mr. "Not A Dime's Worth Of Difference." Ever even consider admitting how astonishingly, astoundingly, mind-bendingly wrong you turned out to be? You were a moron then, and you're a moron now. I used to feel like I had a duty to take you seriously. Now, not so much.

So I guess I'm...ambivalent...?


Blogger Tom Van Dyke said...

Well, of course the Democrats did everything legally possible to keep their rightful share of the moron vote, which is 99% (Pat Buchanan got the other 1%.)

But seriously, folks, politics is a contact sport. Besides, in the end, it changes very few opinions or votes. The other side always has done something worse.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Hey, if Dems have a right to 99% of the moron vote, how come the Republicans always get it? Is this more electoral shenanigans on the part of the GOP?

This explains a lot...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Tom Van Dyke said...

Hey, if Dems have a right to 99% of the moron vote, how come the Republicans always get it?

Weak, man.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

"weak, man."

extremely weak, man.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the SOB who accepted aid from Republican operatives in 2000. Along with butterfly ballots, he pretty much gave the Florida election to Bush.

The Dems hate him, and with reason. Why shouldn't they stick the shiv in every chance they get? I'm with Tom--politics is a contact sport. (And yes, the Republicans do it too. Just ask the Libertarian party, who apparently get this treatment form both sides.)


11:26 AM  
Blogger Tom Van Dyke said...

Of course the Republicans do it too. And worse, of course, by degree and kind.

I see the Democrats got Colbert, too. Not that I blame them---hey, I'm consistent. I don't think political suicide is morally admirable, it's simply stupid. Colbert would have embarrassed a lot of people, and shown just how big the Democrat share of the moron vote really is.

(Still weak, WS, and sinking fast. If Nader is a moron, so are the folks who voted for him. Add them to the twits who couldn't figure out the butterfly ballot [designed by Democrats], and Gore is president by virtue of the moron vote, Saddam is persuaded to abdicate through Gore's superior intelligence and coalition-building skills, and today your disposition is sunny not sour, and the world is a happy, happy place.)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home