Monday, July 24, 2023

Crazy on the Right: True the Vote, 2000 Mules, and the Totally Stolen Election

Boy, there are some conservative sites (e.g. Instapundit) on which it is an article of faith that the 2020 election was stolen. They will absolutely not listen to reason. The only evidence they can produce is stuff like mathematical anomalies--which I agree was reason to look more closely. But none of it panned out. Another favorite is Dinesh D'Souza's 2000 Mules "documentary." I haven't seen it because you can tell it's bullshit just by reading accounts of it.
   Fortunately, True the Vote is being taken to task for its bullshit. 
   Kinda doubt it'll do any good. Dems are still singing the RussiaRussiaRussia song about 2016, even after Mueller. Hell, I whined about 2000 for years...though I do think that was a special case. I just never really saw the force of Scalia's central argument in Bush v. Gore. Though I think my main problem there was that I just kept trying to figure it out on my own instead of finding analysis by actual Constitutional lawyers. That was dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home