Thursday, June 15, 2023

RFK Jr.: Durham Report Changed My Mind About Russiagate, "Makes It Look Like The Entire Thing Was Fake"

This account of Kennedy's coming to his senses does not inspire confidence.
   I appreciate the guy's candor. But his turning point was a conversation with Oliver Stone's podcasting son?
   Everything else about it aside: it's been clear since something like late 2017 that Russigate was fake. Well, it was probably clear from the beginning to people smarter and less immersed in the blue-team groupthink than I was. But I think it was mid-late 2017 when it started to really become clear to me that it was a load of horseshit. 
   I don't know what to say about someone who had to wait until the Durham report came out. The major outlines of the story were already well-known by that point--to those with eyes to see, at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home