Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Durham Report: I Was Right

I've only read accounts of it and haven't printed out my own copy yet, nor dived in, but I do want to gloat because I was right. Not really me, because lots of conservatives have been saying all this stuff for years. And I was hardly on the cutting edge. But at least I was the first kid in my neighborhood to see what was really going on in Russiagategate. 
And, as I said in many posts back in the days before COVID wiped everything else off the docket: if the red team turned out to be right about this, it would be game, set, match, tournament, series, championship...whatever comes after that. They have absolutely eaten the blue team's lunch on this. They have been right about everything, and the blue team was not only wrong about everything, the blue team did the damn crime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home