Wednesday, April 05, 2023

The Wuhan Batflu Pseudoscience Just Keeps on Rolling Out

Look, I'll guarantee you it wasn't about "how we feel about each other." And I in no way trust the other vax-n-mask cheerleading in this, either.
   Well, the vax pretty clearly lower death rates, as I understand it. So I've really got no grounds for complaint about that one, I suppose. So I don't know why I'm complaining about that bit...
   Anyway, we're not told whether they controlled for age, weight, race, etc. And I don't give studies the benefit of the doubt on that stuff.
   But anyway...back to my rant...
   Look, it's the left that has sown the seeds of division. I do believe we're a more divided country now than most times in my life. Though we'd need to see data on that, actually. But that's a stupid hypothesis about the COVID. If it weren't it'd be the left's fault. Mainly, anyway. But it is. Stupid, that is. 
   This is exactly the kind of study you should just ignore--and I'd have said that before the replication crisis came into focus. 
   And anyway: 1 study = 0 studies. 2 studies = 1 study + 1 study...  
   Wake me if there's ever a metastudy on this. Which there won't be. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home