Thursday, October 13, 2022

Tulsi's Excellent Summary of the Contemporary Dems

With one major and a few niggling disagreements, I otherwise agree with this picture of the smoking wreckage of the Democratic party. 
   The major disagreement is that I tend to think that Biden's strategy in Ukraine is about the best we can do. I have not taken the alleged threat of a nuclear war seriously. But, then, as I've proven, I don't understand the situation. Gabbard is a lot more likely to understand what's up than I am. Other than that, my disagreements are minimal. E.g. I don't like the hyperbolic and inaccurate charge of "erasing existence." The Dems aren't "erasing the existence" of women any more than the Pubs are "erasing the existence" of "transgendered" people. In neither case does anyone think that the group in question doesn't exist; rather, the disagreement is over the properties/characteristics of the relevant groups. That's not to say that the Dems' position isn't completely nuts...because it certainly is. And, as I've said many times, I'd think that women would eventually wake up to the fact that they're always shoved to the lowest position on the victim totem pole. (That analogy would not be popular among the Woketarians...) That's especially weird given that women are the main drivers of Woketarianism...
   Anyway: Gabbard is right on target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home