Thursday, August 25, 2022

"Bill Barr Calls Bullshit": A Bari Weiss Interview

link
   I'm extremely pro-Barr, as I've said many times.
   I agree with him about Trump basically 100%. This pleases Philosoraptor! Since I admire Barr, and he's got an insider perspective, I take my agreement with him as confirmation of my Trump theories. 
Although, on the disconfirmation side: I'd convinced myself that Trump was less loony and more misunderstood than Barr indicates. I gave in to wishful thinking on that score.
   I also agree with Barr that Trump could have been a great President if he'd have been just a little less Trumpy. Also that, as things stand now, the progressive left is off-the-scale dangerous. So, like Barr, I'm basically prepared to vote for the GOP candidate in '24. Even if that's Trump. Like Barr, I hope it isn't.
   Barr's also got insights into the crime surge, "mass" incarceration, and the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago. Especially about the latter point, he's also very reasonable. Re: the latter: his view is that we have to wait and see. We're not yet in a position to know whether it was justified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home