Tuesday, June 28, 2022

RIP TIA, RIP Reddit

I stopped frequenting Reddit quite some time ago, though I do drop in sometimes on /r/warcollege, /r/lesscredibledefense, and one or two others. The history of Reddit is like a microcosm of the history of the interwebs: started out a place for smart weirdos with a libertarian lean, ended up just another colony ruled by the shrieking moonbats of the CTRL-left.
   TIA has long expected this, and, honestly, I thought they already got smashed by the banhammer...I dunno...last year or something. I just assumed.
   I repeat myself, but: the progressive left is a totalitarian mind-control cult, and it now rules even institutions that are supposed to be bastions of free thought and discussion. It's taken over everything from the AMA through Reddit to knitting magazines. It rules universities with an iron grip. The Democratic party is its willing slave. The President of the United States is not much more than an animated corpse that does the cult's nefarious bidding. And its power is still expanding. 
   Blah blah blah. 
   You know the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home