Monday, June 06, 2022

Jay Bhattacharya: The White House Keeps Stoking COVID Fears

Well, I've fallen into just pushing one side of this debate, but it does seem like the right side to me. Stoking COVID fears is a more general problem than the particular application of COVID hysteria to kids, and to schools. I'm just baffled by the general hysteria-mongering and vaccine-and-mask devotion of the blue team. And I have my own personal glimpse into the effects of shutting down schools, and it isn't pretty. This year's college freshman class just didn't seem to know how to school. I don't have kids, so I'm an outsider on that one, but pumping vaxes--multiple ones, even--into kids just seems like insanity to me. They simply aren't at real risk, and that's been clear for a long time. As with so many beliefs on the left, this seems to have become a kind of religious commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home