Sunday, March 27, 2022

Go Tar Heels!

Gotta say, I'm not wild about the way this is shaping up. Do we really want to be the team that knocks out St. Peters? Well, yes...but also no...
If we do win, this would, IMO, be the weakest Carolina team to make the Final Four in my time as a fan...and the long-hoped-for/dreaded tournament matchup against Duke awaits. There have been many years during which I'd be confident about such a game. This is not one of them. I don't think we match up all that well, and I think we've overachieved by quite a bit. Also, it gives Duke its only chance of avenging the loss in Cameron. 
Anyway. A friend of mine (who was a fan of Duke first but Carolina close behind) used to say that nobody on either side really wanted to see this game. I'm not sure about that--but I don't really want to see it this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home