Monday, March 14, 2022

Frank Miele: The Criminal Conspiracy Against Donald Trump

This is basically right, so far as I can tell--i.e. from where I stand now. 
But--as the piece notes--the MSM is suppressing the information about genuine Democrat electoral wrongdoing. And, of course, they're aiding and abetting the anti-Trump conspiracy.
Once again: yes, Trump is a trainwreck in many ways. He's unfit for the Presidency. His actions leading up to and in response to the Capitol Riot were appalling. No argument from me on any of that. But progressives lie about him relentlessly, and have devoted all their energies to destroying a (once-upon-a-time) duly-elected president. And the Democrats colluded with intelligence services to create and propagate the Russiagate hoax to destroy him. All these things can be--and, in fact, are--true.
Bottom line: I'm on the same page as Bill Barr (so far as I can tell): Trump's a wreck, but the progressive agenda is the biggest threat currently facing the nation. As things stand, I will likely--like Barr--vote for whomever the GOP candidate is in '24. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home