Wednesday, December 15, 2021

So, Um...Might Catching COVID-Omicron Be A Good Thing?

I mean...it seems to not kill people...and--speaking as a stupid, but reasonably well-read layperson--it seems like the smart money says that naturally-acquired immunity is better, overall, than the vax...and the vax on top of naturally-acquired immunity might be even better...
   So...if all those things are true...which they probably aren't...I think I might kinda want omicron...
   I got the Jansen jab...long time ago. I kinda-sorta know that I should get a booster--esp. given that I have a weird, persistent upper-respiratory glitch. But I keep holding back...
   Well, I'm not exactly the most rational tool in the shed...don't be like me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home