Friday, December 31, 2021

P/MSM Discovers That Conservatives Have Been Right About COVID All Along...

When you make Ben Shapiro say "fuck all y'all," you done screwed up bad...
I don't see any way to defend conservatives on their (by my lights) excessive anti-vax stance. I think old farts and the otherwise immunocompromised--and, of course, the overweight--should get the vax. I mean: that, at least, seems clear so far as I can tell. But the vast majority of the crazy--as per usual now--has been on the progressive left. They tend to be more risk-averse to start with. And more locked into groupthink. And their vanguard uses crises to effect its radical initiatives--so, ceteris paribus, it likes crises. And the hysteria was good for ratings. And bad for Trump. Now that it's bad for Biden and could make the '22 elections even worse for Dems...well...maybe it's not so bad after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home