Monday, December 06, 2021

Eric Dezenhall: The Media Stonewalls On The Steele Dossier

The media, yes. But progressives more generally. Remember the two-or-so-year feeding frenzy when they thought Trump was a killer Russian robot? Jesus Christ the things my friends said... The things I said! Let's not forget that! I don't think I ever really bought the Steele Dossier--but I certainly took it seriously. I'm sure I swerved in that direction quite a bit. I was wrong. I was dumb. In my defense: I changed my mind! A lot of people I know didn't. Most didn't. The astonishing social/political/cultural developments of the last more-or-less-a-decade have seemingly had virtually no effect on most people's social/political/cultural views. If you were going to compile a list of things I find depressing, that would go pretty close to the top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home