Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Hey, Don't Forget, Bigot!: "There's Nothing More Frightening In America Today Than An Angry White Man"!

link
So...y'know...I certainly don't want to be like the lefties and whine about every slight against my demographic group... I mean...you should say what's on your mind...and this was apparently what was on the author's mind. So ok. Instead of whining about it, we ought--as always--ask: is it reasonable? / is it true?  
I mean: it's CNN anyway...so it's not really to be taken all that seriously.
So "frightening" is about subjective mental states...not sure how to evaluate a claim about frighteningness... But if it means dangerous...well...just as an objective matter of fact, go look at crime data...then get back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home