Saturday, September 18, 2021

Turley: HRC's Lawyer's Indictment Reveals Bag Of (Dirty) Tricks

Ok, I'm going to to with: I told you so.
   Russiagate was such a huge, stinking pile of nonsense that...even though I had vowed to ignore it and wait for the Mueller report...and even though I was still devoutly anti-Trump at the time...I stopped ignoring it and made a call. Specifically: that it was bullshit. I'm not claiming any special insight nor superior intelligence. I think it was obvious that it was bullshit. Some day I may go back and see when I started expressing that view.
   Similarly: I called Russiagategate as a genuine conspiracy long ago. I was just going on information widely reported in the conservative press at the time. Again: no special insight, etc. 
   The claim that Trump was a Russian "asset" was ridiculous from the beginning. It was actually kinda dumb for me to take it seriously at all. It always seemed incredible...but I did seriously consider it. 
   And the information that this was a Democrat/media/FBI dirty trick was available well before the election. Since, what? 2018 or so? Can't remember. But that, too, has been obvious for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home