Monday, August 23, 2021

Report Concludes Lab-Leak Hypothesis Is Unlikely

Could be.
This doesn't inspire confidence:
The discussion over the origins of the pandemic have become politicized and heated, and we felt the time was right to take a critical look at all of the available evidence
   Um...yes, it has...almost exclusively by the left in defense of its new BFF, China. Basically non-progressives just wanted the competing hypotheses evaluated objectively, whereas progressives--including, as usual, progressive scientists--just insisted that it couldn't possibly be the politically incorrect hypothesis. But it's hard to tell what's meant by the quote above. If it's saying the opposite...that would be a bad sign.
   Anyway. I'd guess that this is bullshit if I had to guess...but I don't have to guess. 
   And I don't care which hypothesis it turns out to be. I just want to know the fact of the matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home