Thursday, August 12, 2021

1.5 Cheers For Matt Yglesias For Trying

Yglesias seems to be coming around slowly to a better bearing...but he still just--somehow--doesn't understand the insanity that has gripped the left. 
It's right there to see... But to see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle...
He's worried because he--ZOMG!--admits that Trump is not actually a fascist!!!111oneone
He wants a carbon tax. And I don't rule that out. Mostly because it falls below the level of discrimination my rudimentary understanding of economics allows me to rationally make. So we kinda agree on that I guess. Though I'm skeptical about it, and he doesn't seem to be.
The really depressing bit is the comments. Which isn't unusual. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home