Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Konstantin Kilimnic / Aaron Mate: Contra The Russiagate Hoax

I'm posting this, but I've barely begun to read it. 

At this point, trying to even semi-understand what the hell is going on is a full-time job. Just sorting through what seems to be the outright bullshit/propaganda of the postmodern/progressive left is a freakin' full-time job. God knows that else is going on...hell, the right might be just as bad for all I know. I mean...I doubt that because they haven't collectively gone insane... Unless, y'know, you count that little election thing... Which, actually, I'm not sure I do... After Russiagate--as I've said--I wouldn't put anything past them. Their hysterical opposition to audits--and even sustained questioning--of the results is a big, fat, 100-decibel red flag*. I still don't think the election was stolen...but I still think there are reasons to doubt that. I'm inclined to say that it's reasonable to say that the election was nominally democratic at best. The nonstop MSM propaganda, plus pre-election tampering by blue-state courts probably swung it to the blue team, IMO. But that doesn't count as stealing it--it's just ordinary electoral cheating.


* Humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home