Monday, May 03, 2021

Dubya: Worst President AND Worst Ex-President Of My Lifetime?

Still pushing amnesty.
   Even though I incline toward DACA, I'm drifting away from that given the mad rush toward opening the floodgates. Still: the core idea of DACA strikes me (and most people) as a good idea.
   But: amnesty is a scam. We granted amnesty in '86 (?), and were told that (a) we'd never, ever, ever do it again, and (b) the other half of the deal would be gaining control of the border. By this point, it's clear that the Dempublican monoparty is just going to keep ignoring U.S. law and the will of the people. So--regretfully--no. I mean--it's going to happen anyway, of course. We've lost control of our country, and it no longer matters what we think. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home