Friday, March 26, 2021

This Is Great: Andrew Sullivan: When That Narrative Replaces The News: How The Media Distorted The Atlanta Massacres

The lefties at my school are spouting the left's BS about the Atlanta shooting. Because, you see, facts don't real. If you point out to them that our only real, available evidence indicates that racism wasn't the motive, they immediately deploy their vast array of bullshit to argue that that simply cannot be true. It can't be true because it is in conflict with their vast, sweeping, insane theory. And that is what determines truth. Either that, or truth is racist, racist. 
   But here's the fact: "white supremacy" is not the source of anti-Asian violence. We know that because white people are not even close to being the main perpetrators of anti-Asian violence.
   One of my lefty colleagues angrily responded to my explanation of the facts by telling me that my problem was that I still believe that racism is something that is done by "people called 'racists'."
   Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home