Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Majority Of House Dems Vote To Lower Voting Age To 16

[facepalm]
I am incapable of expressing in anything like coherent terms how idiotic this is:
"A sixteen-year-old in 2021 possesses a wisdom and a maturity that comes from 2021 challenges, 2021 hardships, and 2021 threats," Rep. Ayanna Pressley, one of the members of Congress behind the amendment, said in a statement on Monday. "Now is the time for us to demonstrate the courage that matches the challenges of the modern-day sixteen- and seventeen-year-old."

You really, honestly, just cannot be that stupid. I mean, what is going on? How can I be underestimating the lunacy of the blue team? I never worry about underestimating it! I just assumed I must be over-estimating it! How can so many allegedly at least quasi-respectable people go so insane so quickly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home