Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Is The Wuhan Virus Mostly Spreading In Homes?

This is a mystery to me--not that I've investigated it with that much diligence. But I keep reading things that say, for example: it doesn't seem to be spreading much in bars and restaurants...it doesn't seem to be spreading that much in gyms...it doesn't seem to be spreading that much in classrooms... So anyway, this is of interest to me. I had kinda wondered about this--that is, thought about the possibility that it really isn't spreading a lot outside of homes...but then if somebody in a house gets it, it readily spreads to other occupants/family-members. That's consistent with other things I've read, and might help make sense of this puzzle. Funny to try to puzzle this stuff out given (a) no knowledge of epidemiology and (b) access only to the crap information we get from the media...  Waste of time, really. Which is why I don't invest much energy in it. But it's the kind of thing that the back of your mind fiddles with even without your executive approval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home