Monday, January 04, 2021

WSJ: The Election Rejectionists

This seems reasonable. I continue to think that a very public investigation--even merely a 10-day one--would likely be good. 
   I certainly have significant doubts about the election, and we certainly can't rely on the progressive MSM to investigate honestly--now or later. At least the press went in and did careful recounts of FL after 2000. I doubt we can expect them to do so this time. Unless they're motivated by a desire to rub it in to Trump--which, come to think of it... So I suppose there might be such recounts.
   Trump's only real error here is saying "I won" rather than "We can't be sure." But that's a big error. And it's the kind of error Trump ordinarily makes. It's always 1 or 0 with that guy.
   Four more years of Trump would have been very good for the country. But these last two weeks of him are going to be very bad, I'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home