Thursday, December 31, 2020

WSJ: Trump's Embarrassing Electoral College Hustle

Probably right, but I'm far from convinced.
   I don't trust the outcome of this election. The Dems engineered it to be untrustworthy, and did a good job of it. I don't buy the story about a vast global conspiracy to steal the election. But after Russiagate we can't put anything past the Dems. I have a reasonably strong expectation that all the questions will be answered in due time...but they certainly haven't been answered yet. Since progressives shut down debates instead of debating, there's been no real, systematic effort to address and answer the questions. Shut up, bigot, while we confirm PRESIDENT-ELECT AND DR. MRS. BIDEN.
   Given magical, dictatorial powers, I suppose I'd advise delaying any irrevocable action until at least the very most worrisome anomalies can all be explained away. In the real world, we have to stick to the system--and investigate later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home