Monday, December 28, 2020

Anti-Americanism And Its Opposite

Well, you know me and counterproductivity arguments... 
Yessir, ahm agin' 'em.
But I do not like what I'm seeing on the right in any way, shape, or form. 
I prefer flag-waving in moderation. I've been very much in favor of the friendly, cheerful pro-Trump demonstrations--especially as compared to the mostly peaceful social justice riots for peace and justice. But I seem to be seeing more anger over there. And Twitter--what a f*cking cesspool--is filled with tweets from righties saying that Trump won. Trump is, of course egging it on. Saner folk like Brandon Straka claim to be doing it to lure Twitter into banning them...but I dunno...
I do think that you have to deal with the threat you face at the moment. So my concerns about the future of the right certainly don't eclipse my concerns about the current left. But my concerns about Trump's anti-presidential bullshit about the Senate throwing him the election are starting to seem like the most immediate problem.
Anyway--worry-wart that I am--I've been worrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home