Friday, October 16, 2020

In Case You're Wondering Whether Masks Work

Well that's a pretty good jokey/informal experiment, I gotta say...
   I go back and forth on this, but mostly I think: masks probably do something, so it's a good idea to wear them a fair bit when you're around other people. I don't wear them outside unless there are a lot of people around, and I don't wear them inside unless a fair number of people are fairly close to each other. 
   I think that the left has handled this badly, as usual, insisting on wildly differing things, and then settling on WEAR MASKS ALL THE TIME, BIGOT, OR YOU'RE A MURDERER!!!!111
   All that does is give the rest of us legitimate reason to wear them less than we might otherwise have. Because now it's become a legit issue about freedom--a legit battle in the culture war. I certainly wear them less than I would if the prog-left didn't tell me I have to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home