Wednesday, July 01, 2020

How Bad Is The Leftist Cultification Of Philosophy?

I'll put it this way:
I don't go to any philosophy blogs or sites that tend to discuss political shit going on in the profession. It's so bad that even I, with my fairly high tolerance for news of the cult, can't stand it. 
That's me wimping out--but even I have to draw the line somewhere.
Philosophers think their methods give them some special immunity to groupthink and mass hysteria. But if, so, that's not evident from the way things have gone down in the profession over the past decade or so. The crazies are in control, and what sane people there are are keeping their heads down, apparently afraid to speak out.
A few people are standing up to the cult--but damn few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home