Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Did A White House Reporter Call Kayleigh McEnany A [Something] Bitch?

Again, seems like a tempest in a teapot to me. 
   I mean, if our standards were the standards of the progressive PC left, it would be a hanging offense...because reasons...
   But they aren't.
   My own old-fashioned view is that people shouldn't call other people bitches on national tv. And you should avoid calling your colleagues such things period. But people get mad and things slip out. And if she did say it, she should apologize. And I'd think K-MAC would accept, and it'd be embarrassing and funny and that'd be that.
   I MEAN IT'S NOT AS IF SOMEBODY SAID "KUNG FLU"...
   Honestly, to me it doesn't sound like she calls her a "lying bitch," it sounds like she says "You fucking [something] bitch." But I really can't tell. The 'bitch' part does seem pretty clear, though.
   Normal people would approach such a situation by asking her what she said, giving her the benefit of the doubt, and moving on. 
   I do agree that we should turn some of the psychopathy of the left back on them...but let's not go hunting monsters too assiduously, how 'bout it?

[Also, the press is probably sore from their daily beating... So we can cut them a little slack when they hate on Kayleigh... ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home