Saturday, May 23, 2020

Northam Signals Mask Order Coming

If we don't have a mask, can we paint our faces instead?

[Incidentally: I have concerns about how power-mad certain blue-team governors seem to be...and I suspect we should have all told them to go **** themselves a month ago. So I have doubts about complying with any new "orders" that aren't obviously warranted. But I don't have any particular objection to masks. I've gotten slack about wearing 'em, but I do most of the time when I go somewhere I expect a lot of people. It seems pretty clear that lockdowns have to end, and I think we should just end them. But wearing masks, keeping our distances, washing our hands...these are all low-cost measures. I think we should be willing to do those things and more to end these catastrophic lockdowns.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home