Saturday, April 25, 2020

Trump Forgetting Politics 101?

Codevilla is the kind of thinker that is seeing things--real or imagined--somewhat beyond the range within which I'm willing to draw conclusions.
   But I find him intriguing.
   And what he says here is, I think, at least plausible.
   I'm not sure in what way the left is using the pandemic...but I think it is safe to say that they're using it. More than a few have admitted as much. (Never let a good crisis go to waste, sayeth a blue sage...)
   I get frustrated with my friends for going along with it all...but it's so damn hard to see your way past. There but for the grace of a few lucky breaks and an excessively cantankerous nature go I... There went I until two years ago. It's hard to break with your church, hard to become the hated apostate. To become politically unclean. So hard that you may have to have one of my peculiar character flaws to do it--i.e., you may have to just enjoy pissing people off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home