Friday, February 21, 2020

Warren Promises To Fill Half Her Cabinet With Women And "Nonbinary" People

Well, since people can't be "binary"...nor non- it...I'm sure I have no idea what she's talking about.
Progressivism is a clown show. And we're all so cowed that we're sitting around watching it and pretending it makes sense. The Surrealocrats have already basically won. They've moved the Overton window so far to the left that often their proposals aren't even awful anymore...rather they don't even make any sense.
And, as I may have mentioned: these people are not liberals. They're the most illiberal significant political faction of my lifetime. Even if we manage to beat them back and the American left should return to some version of liberalism, always remember what we've learned. A huge percentage of the people who pass for liberal when the totalitarian left isn't surging are really just opting for the leftiest available faction. When the totalitarian left surges again--as it inevitably will--they'll hop on that bandwagon with great relish.
I learned that during the paleo-PC era, and let myself semi-forget it. Because I'm an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home