Sunday, February 16, 2020

Trump Rallies Are Welcoming And Full Of Nice People

So sayeth the woman who was at the center of the crazy wokification of....not making this up...online knitting...
   Like me, she left the Dems when they lost their minds. Unlike me, she actually went to a Trump rally to see what it was like. In addition to her conclusion that the people were a lot nicer than the Democrats she'd been around, she also had this to say:
I think the Democrats have an ass-kicking coming to them in November, and I think most of them will be utterly shocked when it happens because they’re existing in an echo chamber that is not reflective of the broader reality. I hope it’s a wake-up call and causes them to take a long look in the mirror and really ask themselves how they got here. Maybe then they’ll start listening. I tend to doubt it, but I can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home