Sunday, December 22, 2019

Finally Gonna Read The Ukraine Call Transcript Carefully

link
Obviously trying to be objective. I have a slight predisposition to suspect Trumpian shenanigans--though also a slight predisposition to think no quid pro quo. But, as I've said, I don't see why quid pro quo is necessary for shenanigans. Just asking for an investigation of a potential political opponent seems pretty bad. But that would seem to make it an open-and-shut case. Also, if it were true, the Dems would have said that. And everybody would be saying it. And OTOH, if there are sufficient reasons to ask for an investigation of x--and you know that--then it shouldn't matter that x is likely to be your future electoral opponent, should it?
   Incidentally, it says something that I didn't trust the WaPo enough to use their link... Says something about the WaPo, and something about me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home