Friday, November 08, 2019

VA Dems To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Owners?

Obviously it's in the works.
The only question, rather obviously, is whether they think they can get away with it.
(1) This is what the Democratic party has become.
(2) I'm absolutely done voting for them, and am going to start contributing to the Pubs for the first time in my life.
(3) I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll almost certainly be joining the NRA again soon.
Our folks signed us up as kids, but then it changed from a sportsman's organization to...well...what the hell ever they are now. I joined for one or two years when that was the only way I could join the only gun club for 50 miles. I don't like the NRA. But I like tyrannical, totalitarian gun-grabbers even less.
You assholes want Trump 2020?
Because this, by God, is how you get Trump 2020.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home