Friday, November 22, 2019

Fiona Hill

Whelp, I don't know what to make of this.
I feel a little disoriented reading it, actually.
I'm blurring her into the blue team, I suppose...and I know I've said this too many times, but: it's kinda freaking me out that people keep saying (or suggesting) that it's Trump and the right that are nutty and addled by conspiracy theories and otherwise disconnected from the truth. I mean...Russiagate is/was a gigantic conspiracy theory that consumed the left for three freaking years...and it was conclusively disproven...and they still haven't quite shaken it. There's significant reason to believe that they're still overblowing Russian "interference"...which wasn't so much interference in our election as in some political advertising.
   In fact, this Post article seems about par for the course: deeply immersed in a partisan view of the facts...while decrying such things...with the suggestion that it's a problem exclusive to the red team.
  But I don't even know anymore, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home