Friday, October 11, 2019

"The Biden Boomarang"

Via Instapundit, there's this.
   As usual, the right and the left both seem to think that it's all terribly obvious--but what's obviously true to one side is obviously false to the other.
   It seems to me that Trump's shittiness is obvious. He's unpresidential in the extreme--antipresidential, in fact, is more like it. He's just awful. It's head-spinning that he is, in some sense, the most powerful person in the world. 
   But that does nothing to answer questions about Bidengate. That I do not understand. It sounds crooked as hell. But perhaps it's all so common that it's not really a big deal. I simply don't know.
   On top of that, there's the problem that's all too familiar by now: conservative news sites are filled with confident arguments to the effect that the Bidens are dirty. The prestige media, which is extremely left-biased, seems to basically be ignoring that part of the story. Either the right-leaning media is nuts or the bias of the left-leaning media is leading it to keep half of the story under wraps. Given that the right was right about Rusiagate and the left was wrong, I don't find it at all implausible that we're seeing a repeat of that. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home