Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Lee Smith: "How The Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats' Coup Against Trump"

This is jaw-dropping, even as a set of hypotheses.
Odds that it's true?
Significantly true (say, 1/3 of it's true): I'm going to say: pretty good (whatever that means).
Mostly true (say 2/3 true): I'm going to say: nontrivial?
Just about all true (say 9/10 true): I just can't believe it. I'm afraid I just won't believe it. But also: I...just can't believe it.
The right was right about Russiagate, the left was fantastically wrong. 
There the right was playing defense, so they had an advantage: the prior probability of Russiagate being true was low. But...that doesn't matter much, does it? What matters is that, despite that, the left was passionately convinced--basically certain--that their nutty Russiagate story was true. Eh, I've lost the thread. At any rate, now the right is on something like offense. I have to believe that the prior probability of this Obama basically participated in a coup against Trump story...it...just can't be true...right? OTOH...Trump did legit freak out some pretty sane people...myself, I might say, included...
I dunno, man.
If the right is right about this...it's game over for the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home