Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Best Aftermarket Glock Barrels?

So embarrassing that I've been shooting with a stock barrel all these years...
My Glock is stock as a rock.
Well...Glocks, plural...I've got to be one of the few people on Earth that owns both a 20 and a 29. My first was a 26, but I couldn't shoot that for shit, so I gave it to my brother. Turns out, unsurprisingly, that it wasn't the gun, but user error. Everything was going low and to the left...I just kept adjusting the sight until it was, ridiculously, all the way over to the left. My brother saw me shoot like one mag and said "You're jerking the trigger, jackass." I've always been a weirdly, naturally good shot, but somehow I picked up that habit. Once that went away, I was back to form. And, of course, once you actually start learning stuff and really practicing, it's a whole different world. But my brother also about that time got me my first Glock 10mm...and it was luuuuuuv at first shot. Now my only 9 is a Kahr K9...which, I gotta say, is a damn sweet firearm for a 9mm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home