Sunday, June 16, 2019

"Transgender" Male Who Won NCAA Women's Title Claims Disadvantage Racing Women

Ridiculous as this is, it's far less ridiculous than the proposition that he's a woman. So, hey, now that the first step has been taken, why not go all the way? Women should stop competing in the women's division because of their female athletic privilege--it's unfair and, I dunno, transphobic or whatever.
   Night is day. Up is down. War is peace, etc. etc. etc.
   For the record, once again: I wish Mr. Telfer the best. But, as a simple matter of fact, he isn't a woman. Consequently, he shouldn't run in the women's division. I'm all for being yourself. But, Neanderthal that I am, I still believe that we can't create facts by pretending. Fortunately, at this pace, such retrograde views will die out in a few generations at most. 
And then...and then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home