Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pelosi Accuses Trump Of Cover-Up, But Tamps Down Impeachment Talk

If this weren't about the U.S.A. threatening to go into a tailspin, it'd be really fascinating.
I did not know about Congress's inherent contempt power. Now I know.
I believe Trump to be kinda crooked, and the Congressional Dems to be kinda loony. So, honestly, I don't know which side I expect to come out the biggest loser in this battle of the network nitwits.
Or, well...actually, you can't really get busted for looniness...but you can get busted for even one instance of proven crookedness. So I guess I'll have to go with: advantage: Dems. Surely there's something sufficiently shady in Trump's financial records to bust him on, no? Though, OTOH, I often think: he had to have some pretty good accountants and tax lawyers working for him. So maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home